Tuesday, August 18, 2020

The One for Me by Corinne Michaels ~ Review by Juls

The One for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #3)The One for Me by Corinne Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


There’s not much I can say about Corinne Michaels’ writing that hasn’t been said already. Prior to starting her stories, I always know that I’m going to be consumed by it because it’s just the way it’s always been! Her writing is always so beautiful. She always has the best heroes that have every girl swooning. Let’s not forget, she will always have us wiping our tears away! You just can’t go wrong with any story you pick up from this amazing author.

The One For Me didn’t lack anything that I mentioned above. Sean is going to capture every girls’ heart with this friends to lovers romance! He is completely swoon worthy right along with all the Arrowood brothers! Devney is a sweet gem as well. They were both good for each other, and I loved seeing the way Sean was there for her when things got hard. I really liked Austin as well. He was cute and funny and really looked up to his Aunt Devney.

So with that said, if you have already been reading The Arrowood Brothers series and loving it just as much as I have, then this won’t be any different. Just one click now and continue on your journey of these heart throbbing brothers!!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment