Wednesday, August 12, 2020

The Sins of Saint: A Dark Romance Novel by Bella J. ~ Review by Juls

The Sins of Saint: A Dark Romance NovelThe Sins of Saint: A Dark Romance Novel by Bella J.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Wow!!! What a series! This is going to completely captivate every reader that gets their hands on it!! I came across this release when I received the sign ups for book 3. It sounded like a book I had to read, so I started reading book one, The Rise of Saint, and was hooked from that point forward. I completely devoured books one and two, so when this finally hit my kindle, I was ecstatic to get started! It’s truly AMAZING!! Every single book will have you questioning everything you are reading. Honestly, my exact emotions couldn’t be explained any better than in Bella J’s words...

“A roller coaster ride. Twists and turns. Elation and heartache. Joy and uncertainty. It was all the things that wreaked havoc on my soul.”

THIS! This is exactly what reading these outstanding books felt like! Seriously, if you haven’t started this series, then what are you waiting for? The time is now! Grab your kindles and do it! Just 1-click that button! You certainly won’t be disappointed!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment