Sunday, January 19, 2014

Review ~ Addicted to You by Krista Ritchie

Addicted to You (Addicted, #1)Addicted to You by Krista Ritchie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Buy link: http://amzn.to/19PhIwb



I'M ADDICTED!

This is the story of Lily and Lo. Two deeply flawed yet incredibly lovable characters. They're childhood friends who grew up together supporting each others addictions. She's addicted to sex and he's addicted to alcohol. They eventually left for college and moved in together to continue to portray the happy couple. Living together made it possible for them to fully enable each other. It was difficult to watch them both live in their addiction and at times the tears fell. The story is told in Lily's POV which I was thankful for due to her addiction. The author did an amazing job portraying her addiction as something real. Her ability to make me see Lily as something other than a slut who slept around was amazing.
Lily and Lo have something special but either are willing to admit their true feelings for each other.

His voice lowers... "I don't have any right to tell you to stop... I'm here for you. Always."

It broke my heart that they both were so afraid to admit how they really felt. They both were fighting so many internal demons that they couldn't put the other first and admit their true feelings. B everything changed for Lily and Lo when they were forced to go on a family yacht trip..

"I'm not one of your conquests," he says in a throaty voice. "I know what you want, and you don't need to take it. I can give it to you...Let me try," he says, his hand cupping my face. "Let me try to be enough for you."

Loren Hale most definitely stole my heart ♥ Love Lily and Lo ♥

This is definitely a 5 STAR read!! This book does end on a cliff hanger but thank goodness RICOCHET and ADDICTED FOR NOW are available.

~Chris






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment