Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review ~ The Dark Light of Day by T.M. Frazier

The Dark Light of Day The Dark Light of Day by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Purchase Link: http://amzn.to/1cU8KuN



Let me just say the synopsis is right when it says... This is not your everyday love story. This book has some hard scenes to read, harsh language and talks about killing people like nothing. Well, that's right up my alley. I could not put this book down. I stayed up until 4am reading it. I finished it in one sitting it was that good. If you like a little edge to your stories, then this may be a good read for you. Don't get me wrong, I love the love stores too. However, sometimes I need a little edge as well.

Jake and Abby are both running from their past and come across each other one night in a junk yard. However, their paths don't stop their. Once again their paths cross and they find themselves in a friendship. A friendship that they both find to come easily. Abby wonders how two people with dark pasts can be so comfortable with each other.


"Walking with a friend in the dark is better then walking alone in the light."


Over time Jake tries to brake down Abby's walls and offers to help her. Abby just doesn't understand why anyone would want to help her or want to be her friend because she sees herself as nothing. However, that is not how Jake sees her.


"You're not nothing. Don't ever fucking say that again, because your everything." 


Over time they start leaning on one another and find themselves feeling more for each other the just friends.


"We were looking right into each other. Broken soul to broken soul."


All in all, I really enjoyed this book. So if your looking for a standalone with an edge, this is definitely the book for you. 5 star read!!!

~Juls




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment