Sunday, January 19, 2014

Review ~ Smart, Sexy and Secretive by Tammy Falkner

Smart, Sexy and Secretive (The Reed Brothers, #2)Smart, Sexy and Secretive by Tammy Falkner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Purchase Link: http://amzn.to/1dhmxPa



4.5 stars!!

Why not 5? Cause I needed it to be longer!!! I didn't want it to be over! I seriously am loving this series! I love everyone in it!! I love all the characters and love the relationship they all have! There was a point that I almost wanted to throw my kindle!!! I was like....are you kidding me?? No way!!!! Haha

I just love Logan!! Like seriously love him!! He's just... Aww!!!! So heart warming, so passionate, so ...manly! I love just everything about him. And he just loves everything about Emily!!!

Emily is so lucky!! To find a family likes Logan's. I just love their relationship together. The way they talk to each other... The way they care about each other and the fun they have. They don't have much but they have each other and I love it!

"My family means the world to me. With out them, I am nothing."

I could not put this book down! I read it in one sitting! Yes it was an easy read but a great one!! I'm also so happy that a little birdie told me there are 2- versions of the book cause I would have never known! I loved the sexy version!! Now on to book 3!!

~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment