Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Blyssfully Done (Blyss Trilogy, #3) by J.C. Cliff: Review by Lys

Blyssfully Undone (The Blyss Trilogy, #3)Blyssfully Undone by J.C. Cliff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"I'm hollow inside. Desolate. There is nothing left for me to live for. I curl up inside myself, denying my surroundings as I shake with violent tremors. I'm nonexistent." ~Jules

Whoa! This book was amazing! What an epic conclusion to such an incredible series! I absolutely LOVED it! It was an emotional roller coaster and let me tell you...it was one crazy, awesome ride! One minute, I was swooning over super sexy Travis and the next, I was twisted with anxiety! It was non-stop, suspenseful, and off the charts HOT! The scene against the window...WOW! It will leave you breathless!

J.C. wrote a phenomenal series about survival, love, and healing. The writing is flawless and the ending was simply perfect. These characters...this series...will stay with me long after the last page. I highly recommend! You will LOVE it too!

His lips are like a balm to my soul. I breathe in his familiar musky scent and savor it. He makes me feel so protected as he looks so invincible." ~Jules

Review by Lys 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment