Wednesday, April 22, 2015

UNTIL JULY by Aurora Rose Reynolds: Review by Lys

Until July (Until Her, #1)Until July by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 STARS!

I fell in love with the hot men of the Until Series and even though this is a spin-off, I am so excited to continue this journey with the Maysons! In Until July, we get to meet Asher and November's eldest daughter, July. Just like her mother, July is beautiful, smart, and quite a little spit-fire. With all these new hot family members, this new series is sure to be just as steamy as the first!

July Mayson spends her days working as a vet and her nights in bed watching TV with a bowl of cereal and her cat, Juice. With her younger sisters away at school, July spends her extra time with her parents or riding her motorcycle. Despite the attention she receives from men, July has yet to encounter the man that meets her prerequisites. Who can blame her? With having a father like Asher Mayson...there is a lot to live up to!

"When I was little, I told myself the guy I would marry would love to ride motorcycles, have a soft spot for animals, and be strong like my dad." ~July

Wes Silver is all bad boy; ex Navy SEAL, tatted, and part of a MC. It doesn't get any hotter than that, right?! Wes has definitely been through his share of women, but after an unexpected encounter brings him face to face with July, he finds himself thinking of a future he never imagined wanting. Even though Wes is nothing like the men July has dated before, he is everything she needs.

"It's not my first kiss, but it's the kiss - the one that makes my soul light up, the kiss you wait your whole life for, the kiss that changes everything you thought you knew." ~July

As July and Wes begin to open up to the idea of happily ever after, danger lurks just outside their door. With the help of her family, Wes will do whatever it takes to keep July safe. Just like her father, July is not one to take orders or stay put...leading to one thrilling read!

I loved this book! It was hilarious (the cat suit scene had me rolling on the floor!), sexy, and suspenseful. It reminded me so much of SOA. I imagined Wes as Jax Teller the entire time...just a little less angry...BUT...just as hot! I can't wait to read the books that will follow in this series. There are many amazing characters that I look forward to reading about. Aurora Rose Reynolds has written yet another great read and is at the start of another amazing series!

♥ Review by Lys




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment