Monday, April 6, 2015

Private Gataway by Anie Michaels : Review by Juls

Private Getaway (The Private Serials, #3)Private Getaway by Anie Michaels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



**** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC copy for an honest review ****

4 Stars!

I have been reading this series since the beginning, and I love where the story is heading! Once again, Anie Michaels has given us a great story! I liked the new characters that we meet in Private Getaway, as well as the characters from the previous stories.

Lena is starting her a new life after finding out that Preston wasn't what she thought he was. She finds out that Preston wasn't being truthful to her from the beginning. In order to get over him, she takes everything she can and moves away. Starting her new life, Lena doesn't know what to expect but she knows that she is happy to finally be on her own and working for a living. She still misses Preston, but she tries to push him out of her memory in order to move on.

Preston wants Lena more than anything. He knows that she knows the truth about him, but he also knows that she probably doesn't have the whole story. Preston gives Lena time to process the information she receives about him but can't stand to be away from her. So...he gives her time before he goes barging back into her life because he can't live without her. When Preston gets his chance to redeem himself, he doesn't hold back. He needs Lena back in his life and doesn't let anything get in his way.

When I first started reading this story, I thought this was the last installment for this series. I'm happy to say that I'm glad there will be more! I'm looking forward to see how things go, and I hope that Lena gets everything back that she has lost. Nothing like a good revenge!

~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment