Sunday, May 24, 2015

Chasing Ever After by Stephanie Hoffman McManus : Review by Juls

Chasing Ever After (Ever After, #2)Chasing Ever After by Stephanie Hoffman McManus
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


*** I Love Story Time was gifted an Arc copy in exchange of an honest review ***

4 Stars!!

I am really enjoying this series! I loved book 1, Finding Ever After, and this book was just as good! I fell in love with Ace before he even got his own book. In a way, I almost wanted him to be with Jaxyn, but when I see him with Sadie, it's just right. Of course, Jax and Kylan belong together as well!

When Ace and Sadie meet each other, they are both struggling with their past and the events that took place in Jax's life. From the moment Ace met Sadie, he wanted to be there for her as much as he could. They get lost in each other, but after an ordeal that Jax goes through, things change and Sadie starts to pull away from him. Ace tries to hide the fact that he wants Sadie, but he can't hide it from his band. Ace decides that he is going to get through to Sadie and show her that he isn't the bad boy that she sees when she looks at him. One of my favorite parts is when he tells her exactly how he feels...


" When I say I want you, I don't mean temporarily. I don't mean for one night or even two. I want you to be mine. I don't just want your body, I want all of you - your fiery temper, your smiles, your laughter, your tears. I want all of your touches and every kiss. Every sigh of pleasure, shudder of your body and release will belong to me. I even want that infuriating attitude that drives me fucking crazy, but more than anything, I want your heart. Every. Single. Piece of it. There are no other girls, Sadie. I don't see a damn one of them. Just you. You're the only one I've seen in a long time, and you're the only one who fucking matters anymore."


Ace had a way with words that's for sure! I really enjoyed their friendship when Sadie opens up and starts to let Ace in. I loved that no matter what Sadie went through, Ace was always there for her. She continuously tried to push him away, but he constantly showed her that he wasn't going anywhere. When their relationship started, I loved them even more!

There are so many characters in this series that I have fallen in love with! I can't wait to read about all of them in their own stories. I'm really looking forward to reading Mia's story and finding out more about Chris as well! I have a feeling I'm not going to be disappointed when it comes to them!


~Juls




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment