Sunday, May 24, 2015

WRONG by LP Lovell and Stevie J. Cole: Review by Lys

WrongWrong by LP Lovell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

HOLY HELL! This is one of the BEST romantic suspense novels I have read this year! WOW! This story is non-stop from the very first page. It is raw, gripping, and beyond intense! I signed up for this ARC because I fell in love with LP Lovell's writing in her She Who Dares series, so when I read that she was the author, I just had to read it. I knew that it was going to be a good read, but I didn't anticipate that it would be AH-MAAZING! And who is this Stevie J. Cole? Another brilliant author in my book!

Ria has her whole life planned out. In her last year of residency, she is looking forward to finishing medical school and moving on with her fellow colleague and boyfriend, Euan. Just when everything seems to be falling right into place, Ria's life is brutally ripped from her. Brought into a world of murder and mayhem, Ria struggles to hold on to the girl she once was. Lost, hopeless, and defeated...Ria must trust the only man that can protect her...her captor.

"Victoria Devaux died three days ago when a man tried to violate and torture her, and she willingly slit her own throat, praying for death. She did that because she was strong, because she was a fighter who took control of her own fate. The girl I'm staring at is not strong. I'm nothing anymore." ~Ria

Jude is the kind of man that you don't want to cross. He is cold, calculated, and deadly. Driven by revenge, but broken by loss, Jude will stop at nothing until he kills the man that fuels his tormented dreams. When a woman is given to him as part of payment for a debt, he enters into unfamiliar territory where nothing is as it seems and betrayal is at its highest.

"This woman has changed everything in my life. In a matter of weeks she has created a fucking war inside me. She makes me question who the fuck I am." ~Jude

Ahhh! I absolutely loved this book! It CONSUMED me, had me in knots, and made me cry for these tragically flawed characters. I could NOT put it down! This is definitely a MUST read for fans of action-packed, romantic-suspense stories with sexy, tortured heroes. Some scenes are heart breaking and not for the faint of heart. It contains explicit language and violent scenes. I would highly recommend this book to those who loved Raw by Belle Aurora, Broken By Lies by Rebecca Shea, Collision by Evie Harper, and the Blyss Trilogy by J.C. Cliff.

"He can't change what he is. Our worlds are so different, and in a different time, a different place, maybe he would love me, but this is hell, and in hell there are no happy endings." ~Ria

I. CAN. NOT. WAIT for more from these two, amazing authors!!!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment