Tuesday, May 26, 2015

ShutterGirl by CD Reiss: Review by Lys

ShutterGirl (The Hollywood Project, #1)ShutterGirl by C.D. Reiss


Gahhh...this is a tough one. I'm at a loss as to how to rate this book. I'm a huge fan of C.D. Reiss. I have LOVED her other books, but I just couldn't connect with this one. The writing was good, the storyline was interesting, but I didn't feel an emotional attachment to the characters. I think it is because it was not what I had expected. Even though, I knew going into it that it wasn't a dark romance, I kept waiting for more! Please, please, please, don't be discouraged by this review. C.D. Reiss is a talented author who has written amazing novels. It is just that this particular one didn't work for me. I'm just a blogger, so I highly recommend you form your own opinion because if you are looking for a simple, light love story...this is for you. This is after all, an enduring story about a sexy celebrity and an every day paparazza. But...if you are looking for a dark, erotic novel...move along. With that being said, I would still recommend ShutterGirl to fans of second chance romances, sexy celebrities, and C.D. Reiss

♥ Review By Lys 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment