Thursday, May 21, 2015

Project : Killer by J.L. Beck : Review by Juls

Project: Killer (Project Series Book 1)Project: Killer by J.L. Beck
My rating: 4 of 5 stars





*** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC copy in exchange of an honest review ***




4 Stars!






"You will never be seen as guilt. You will always be seen as Mags. The women who opened my heart to new things, and allowed the man who was dying inside to live on the outside. You gave me one last chance at love."




J.L. Beck has been writing some great stories that seem to be getting better and better! I’m really enjoying her books and can't wait to see what she comes out with next! Project Killer was full of twist and turns, and I have definitely never read a story like this! I just can't imagine the feelings that went through Maggie when she realizes who Killer is for the first time! My emotions would have been all over the place. I don't know if I would have hugged him or passed out!




I loved the relationship that Maggie had with her friend Diesel while growing up. I loved that even though Diesel didn't have the best experiences in school, Maggie was always there to help him. More importantly, she was able bring him out of his shell. Everyone always looked at Diesel differently and treated him poorly, but Maggie was the one person to look past what others couldn't. I was so happy when he finally decided to remove his walls and lets Maggie in completely.




Yes.... with all the hostility that is flowing through the characters, this story will keep you guessing and have you on the edge of your seat, but it will also have you rooting for the love story that I'm hoping will grow more and more! As for the ending, I can't believe it!! If that doesn't keep you reaching for the next book I don't know what will! I'm looking forward to reading all the secrets that will be unfolding when book 2 is released!! Great job J.L. Beck! Another great story to add to your collection!




~ Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment