Tuesday, May 12, 2015

***Release Day Blitz!*** SHATTERED (Broken, #2) by J.L. Drake

 SHATTERED (Broken, #2) by J.L. Drake



Synopsis

After witnessing the murder of her lover and the heartbreaking loss of their unborn child, Savannah wants to end it all.

Then she is given a second chance at love.

Sadly, even when life hands you second chances it doesn’t always follow that things will work out the way you want them to.

Some lies can just be too painful to move on from.

What’s worse than being Broken?

Shattered..












Review by Lys

"There are so many lies that surround me. They need to be dealt with, and only I can find the answers. I'm tired of being broken.~Savannah

Whoa! This book is non-stop, intense, and oooooh sooo good! 5 fan-tas-tic STARS!!! I LOVED it! This is the second book in the Broken trilogy and thank God...NOT the last. J.L. Drake has outdone herself with this one! There is so much that happens, so much that I want to tell you, but I can't. You will just HAVE to read it!

Shattered picks up right where Broken left us...with Savannah holding a gun to her head ready to end it all after losing her unborn baby and watching the alleged murder of her lover, Cole. Once the men of Blackstone uncover the truth, they stop at nothing to bring down the American and everyone connected with Savi's kidnapping. There are sooo many revelations and new twist, that you won't be able to put this book down. It will consume you!

Get ready for a roller coaster of emotions! I cried, I swooned, and I felt sick to my stomach from all of the anxiety. I even had GOOSEBUMPS...for the first time ever!!! Most importantly, you will continue to fall in love with Cole, Savi, and the men of Blackstone. Each character is complex and endearing. This is definitely one of those series that you will want to recommend to all your friends and hope that each character gets their own book! It is well written, action packed, super hot, and has a hero to die for!

"You will forever be my knight who stormed the castle wall and saved me from all the evil that held me prisoner. I love you, Cole Logan." ~Savannah


Shattered Buy Links:

CAN: http://amzn.to/1IuOnJn



BROKEN by J.L. Drake


Synopsis

My name is Savannah Miller.

My father is the mayor of New York. One day after my twenty-seventh birthday I was grabbed from behind. A cloth sack was quickly pulled over my head, and I was taken from everything I’d ever known.

I was beaten, starved, treated like an animal, and forced to live in a room with no windows. With no sense of time and no dignity left I finally gave up hope and made a promise to myself to end it all. Unfortunately, it was going to be a slow process.

Then one night an elite group of US Army soldiers came to my rescue. I was brought to a safe house and given two options:

One—Stay under their protection and follow their rules or...
Two—Leave and be guaranteed to be returned to the savages within a week.

I chose option one.

As I work with a therapist and begin processing my hellish ordeal things slowly begin to surface. With the help of new friends and a potential new love I fight to get my life back and make choices that will forever alter my future.

This is my story…




Review by Lys

WOW...I'm blown away! I have had the honor to read many ARCs as a blogger, but THIS is one of the best ones that I have EVER read! It was Ah-maaazing! The writing is flawless, the storyline is gripping, and the suspense is intense! I absolutely fell in love with these characters. The complexity and depth of who they were and the role they played in the story...made me fall in love with all of them. You too will fall in love with Savannah, Cole, and the men of Shadows! J.L. Drake has just become one of my most favorite romantic suspense authors!

There are very few books that keep me guessing throughout the entire book. Usually, I am able to figure out the twist quite quickly, and I am thrilled that I was not able to do so with Broken. With every turn of the page, I was left trying to put all the clues together and solve the mystery of Savannah's abduction, but each detail was intricately woven into a larger, more complicated plot. There is so much I want to say about the storyline, but I want YOU to experience it as I did...on the edge of your seat!

Broken is a romantic suspense with a multi-layered storyline and well developed characters. It is non-stop with heart pounding action and unbridled sexual angst. Cole and Savannah will pull you in and not let you go. It is definitely a MUST read! Like me, you will be left screaming for more!


Broken Buy Links


Author Bio

J. L. Drake was born and raised in Nova Scotia, Canada, later moving to Southern California where she now lives with her husband and two children.

When she is not writing she loves to spend time with her family, traveling or just enjoying a night at home. One thing you might notice in her books is her love of the four seasons.  Growing up on the east coast of Canada the change in the seasons is in her blood and is often mentioned in her writing.
An avid reader of James Patterson, J.L. Drake has often found herself inspired by his many stories of mystery and intrigue.  She hopes you will enjoy her books as much as she has enjoyed writing them.


My social media sites:
Pinterest JLDrakeAuthor
TSU @JLDrake
Website www.authorjldrake.com –under development 



GIVEAWAY



No comments:

Post a Comment