Monday, December 5, 2016

Beauty in the Ashes by Micalea Smeltzer ~ Review by Juls

Beauty in the AshesBeauty in the Ashes by Micalea Smeltzer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


4.5 Stars!


"In even the darkest moments of our lives, there’s always a beacon of light if we look hard enough."


This was a great story and I seriously didn't see it ending the way it did. That being said, I loved it because it was so different from the usual love stories I read. I've always said I'd love to read a story that had this type of ending, so it was really refreshing to get something different! Cealan and Sutton's relationship for me was bitter sweet. I loved them together. I loved the way Sutton would do things just to mess with Cealan. She knew it would drive him crazy, but yet that didn't stop her. Sadly, at times, I knew that they were going to bring each other down. Unfortunately, they didn't meet at the best time in their lives to have a healthy relationship, but it was perfect timing to show each other that they really can have a happy life. There was a moment when I was so nervous with the story line. I for sure thought that I was going to be upset with the direction it was going, but then with the twist that Micalea did, it left me with the HEA that I was truly hoping for! Beauty in the Ashes is the perfect title for this story because...


"Even in the darkest moments of our lives, there’s always a beacon of light if we look hard enough."


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment