Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Until Ashlyn (Until Her Series, #2) by Aurora Rose Reynolds: Review by Lys

Until Ashlyn (Until Her, #3)Until Ashlyn by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

HOLY HELL!!! This book was H.O.T! Dillon Keck was AHH-MAAAZING! I absolutely loved his caveman ways! He might as well have bonked Ashlyn upside the head and threw her over his shoulder! He had me busting up! He was incredibly sexy and utterly hilarious with his comments and alpha antics! Loved, loved, LOVED him! I have enjoyed all of the Until stories, but I think this one is my MOST favorite so far. I know, I know, I think I say that after each one, but I am serious this time! Ashlyn and Dillon's story was non-stop and had me hooked from the very first page. There were times I could not stop laughing, moments that made me blush (I had to fan myself it was sooo hot), and scenes that were super intense. Until Ashlyn is the perfect romantic comedy with a touch of suspense and a whole lot of sexy! I HIGHLY recommend!!!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment