Monday, December 19, 2016

SWING (Landry Family, #2) by Adriana Locke: Review by Lys

Swing (Landry Family, #2)Swing by Adriana Locke

4.5 Stars!!!

Adriana Locke has hit another home run with Swing! This book has it all! It is sexy, sweet, funny, and incredibly HOT! Lincoln Landry is in a league of his own! This man is simply swoonalicious! I loved his and Danielle's story. It pulled at my heart strings and had me rooting for them from the very beginning. I could not get enough of their witty banter and the moments when Lincoln's words to Dani melted my heart. I have come to adore the Landry family. Every single one of them! These Landry men are starting to take up permanent residency on my list of Best Book Boyfriends. First Barrett, now Lincoln... I cant wait for Graham and Ford's story! Fans of Adriana's previous books will love all the special little cameos in Swing just as I did. They added a little something extra to the story that brought warmth to my heart and a smile to my face. I can't wait for y'all to read Linc's story. A sexy baseball player with a dirty mouth... Lincoln Landry is impossible to resist!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment