Tuesday, December 13, 2016

CHECKMATE: THIS IS LOVE by Kennedy Fox: Review by Lys

Checkmate: This is Love (The Checkmate Duet, #2)Checkmate: This is Love by Kennedy Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

WooHoo! This was such a fun read filled with witty banter and some super sexy, super hot scenes. Travis King is the perfect book boyfriend! He really brought it in this book and raised the bar for all book heroes. I really enjoyed this duet, and I love how everything worked out in the end. The writing is flawless, and the story line had me laughing out loud one minute and fanning myself another. I can't wait to read Courtney and Drew's story next. Someone needs to take Mia out! Looking forward to Checkmate: This Is Reckless in 2017!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment