Tuesday, December 13, 2016

INTENDED FOR BRISTOL by L.P. Dover: Review by Lys

Intended for Bristol (Second Chances, #9)Intended for Bristol by L.P. Dover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another great Second Chances novel by LP Dover! I was so excited to hear that Jaxon was getting his own book. I knew that there had to be more to him when Derrick took him under his wing. I am so glad that we got a chance to finally find out who Jaxon Reed really is. I enjoyed his and Bristol's story. It had everything I have come to love and expect in an L.P. Dover novel. Angst, undeniable chemistry, and suspense; all weaved into a non-stop story line. I'm looking forward to read what's next from L.P. I'm hoping for a story about Jason Avery. Nothing is sexier than a hot undercover cop!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment