Thursday, December 8, 2016

ROAD TO NOWHERE by M. Robinson ~ Review by Juls

Road to Nowhere (Road to Nowhere, #1)Road to Nowhere by M. Robinson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



4 Stars!

I will be honest and say I was struggling with the age difference between Mia and Creed, and I was really contemplating if I was going to like this book or not. It was just hard for me to read about a girl so young with someone beyond her years. But I kept pushing through because I really did enjoy reading about Creed growing up and his life in the military. Throughout the story, Creed really grew on me. I didn't have an attraction to him right away, but by the end, I was totally falling for him! I loved that he was always trying to be a better person for his mom and brothers. I liked that he could be rough, but also have his soft side as well! Mia was a firecracker! She was too funny and had that sweet girl persona, but cussed like a sailor!! She reminds me of my sister! LOL! So although it took some time getting comfortable with it, especially after the turn of events that took place with Mia towards the ending, their relationship is now growing on me!

As for the ending...WTF!!!! Are you serious M. Robinson!!!! You left us like that??? Oh my gosh!!! I need the next book like yesterday!! I can't believe the ending. Biggest cliffhanger ever!! My heart is still beating rapidly in my chest! Ughhhhhh. I know you said we won't have to wait long, but how long are we going to have to wait?? I don't think I can take it. That ending really made up for the parts I struggled with. It really pulled me back in and left me wanting more!

~ Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment