Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Bound by Stephie Walls ~ Review by Juls

Bound (Bound Duet, #1)Bound by Stephie Walls
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!

Wow!! What a story! Gray and Annie's relationship was so intense!!! Half the time, I didn't know if I wanted to slap some sense into Annie, or give her a hug when it came to Gray. This was seriously an emotional roller coaster for me. Even though Annie was the one that had so much on her plate, I felt that Gray was all over the place. There were moments he'd take my breath away, but then as soon as I got it back, I was asking him what the hell he was doing! I loved their chemistry, but dang, they were so toxic together! They are one of those couples that can definitely light a fire with their spark, but they also have the ability to get burned as well. I'm really looking forward to reading Freed! The ending of Bound kind of leaves you hanging, so I'm excited to get started on book 2 right away! It looks like I'll be pulling an all nighter! I know I won't be putting my kindle down anytime soon!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment