Sunday, April 9, 2017

MR. POPULAR by Nicole London: Review by Lys

Mr. PopularMr. Popular by Nicole London
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked it! 3.5 Stars!
I have been waiting for this book from Nicole London for what seems like forever! I loved Resentment, so I was anxious to read Liam and Mariah's story. It wasn't as angsty as Resentment nor was Liam as alpha as Dean, but it was a cute, light read. I enjoyed that it was in dual POV and that the story flashed back and forth between past and present, giving an in depth picture of Liam and Mariah's relationship. I would have loved to have seen where their story went beyond where it ended. I just needed a little bit more! I adored Mariah's best friend and her brother. They brought a bit of alpha and sass to this story that I was desperately in need of. It would be great to read their stories! I have a feeling her brother is going to be a hard one to tame. Whatever it may be, I look forward to read what's next from Nicole London.

♥ Review by Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment