Wednesday, April 19, 2017

PROVOCATIVE (White Lies Duet, #1) by Lisa Renee Jones: Review by Lys

Provocative (White Lies Duet Book 1)Provocative by Lisa Renee Jones
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a tough review for me to write. I wanted to love this book, but I had such a hard time connecting with these characters. I read it in bits and pieces while traveling, and I think that may be why I wasn't able to be consumed by this story as I have been by this author's Dirty Money series. That being said, I am not turning my back on Nick and Faith! Lisa Renee Jones never disappoints, so I am confident that book 2 is going to be the book to pull it all together for me. After all, there are lies to be exposed and the truth to be revealed. I am counting down the days until the release of Shameless!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment