Thursday, April 13, 2017

Twisted in You by Fabiola Francisco ~ Review by Juls

Twisted in YouTwisted in You by Fabiola Francisco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



5 Stars!

Two words come to mind when I think of Twisted In You ... MUST READ! Let me be honest and say there was one area that started to lose my attention, but it picked up, and I couldn't put it down from that point on. It's the perfect story about two people drowning in darkness only to find their light in someone else. I loved it. I loved the connection between the characters. I loved the way they were friends and learned to love themselves before loving one another. I loved that together, they were able to heal from their past experiences. But most of all, even though there was so much darkness between the both of them, I loved that there was so much beauty in them as well. A wonderful story about courage, strength, and self healing while finding love along the way.

“I want to survive.” I place my hand on her cheek. I’ll make sure you do.”

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment