Monday, April 10, 2017

MISTER MONEYBAGS by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward: Review by Lys

Mister MoneybagsMister Moneybags by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*Happy Dance!* *Happy Dance!* I am beyond in LOVE with Mister Moneybags! This dynamic duo has done it again! Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland have written a REMARKABLE story that you all MUST read! Penelope and Vi are BRILLIANT storytellers who create complex, yet relatable characters that you instantly connect with on a deep, emotional level. Before you know it, you are laughing, crying, and falling in love with them. I absolutely adored Dex and Bianca. Their story was UNIQUE, EMOTIONAL, and FULL OF HEART. I instantly became invested in these two characters. From the moment they first met in that elevator, their chemistry was undeniable. I could not get enough of these two. They were strong, witty, and beautiful inside and out. They were simply PERFECT! Mister Moneybags was EVERYTHING I knew it would be and so much more. It is definitely at the top of I Love Story Time's list of BEST BOOKS of 2017!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment