Friday, April 7, 2017

RIPPLE EFFECT (Episode, #4) by Keri Lake: Review by Lys

Ripple Effect:  Episode 4 (Ripple Effect, #4)Ripple Effect: Episode 4 by Keri Lake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Keri Lake is the queen of dark romantic suspense! Not only was Rip and Dylan's story super sexy, it was intense from beginning to end! This series had me on pins and needles the entire time. It pushed my boundaries and constantly had my stomach in knots. The story line is complex and well developed with raw and real characters. Who knew a hitman could rock my world?! Ripley is one of the best anti-heroes written. You can't help but fall in love with this broken man. Ripple Effect is a must for anyone looking for a dark and delicious read!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment