Monday, May 29, 2017

Feeble Connection by Meghana Sarathy ~ Review by Juls

Feeble Connections ( Love Connection, # 0.5)Feeble Connections by Meghana Sarathy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 Stars!


This is the 5th time that I've started writing this review. I seriously just don't know how I feel about Feeble Connection. I'm sure I'm not the only one that will be left with such jumbled emotions after reading this. Even though this is the pre-quel to Love Connection and it is being released AFTER book one, I'm so glad that I was able to start the series with this book first! Now when I start Love Connection, I feel like I'll have a better understanding and a better connection with the characters since I'll have full knowledge of their backgrounds. Even though I have mixed feelings about this story, I'm giving it 4 stars because if something can leave me this unsettled and still have me wanting to dive right into the next book, it deserves no less than 4 stars! Plus, Brandon is definitely the cherry on top! Talk about a walking contradiction that has you swooning and rooting for him! I loved him! He brought many smiles to my face and probably just as many hot flashes! Mr. Playboy is the perfect name for him! I can't wait to see what dirtiness is going to come from his mouth next time around!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment