Thursday, May 18, 2017

FROG HOG by Rachel Robinson: Review by Lys

Frog Hog, Valen and Hutch (A Frog Hog Novella, #1)Frog Hog, Valen and Hutch by Rachel Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you are looking for a super HOT read... THIS is it! Holy mother of monkey milk, this book is off the charts naughty. Hutch and Valen light up the pages when the fireworks between them are set off. I think I may have blushed a time or two! Don't be mislead though. Frog Hog is not only a steamy read, it was unexpectedly emotional. Just when I thought I knew where the story line was going, it took a heart breaking turn that swallowed me up heart and soul. Despite this story being a Novella, it never felt rushed or incomplete. It was pretty damn awesome... I highly recommend!

💗 Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment