Wednesday, May 10, 2017

LOVE ME IN THE DARK by Mia Asher: Review by Lys

Love Me in the DarkLove Me in the Dark by Mia Asher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

THIS book! I can't even. It was freaking fantastic! Love Me In The Dark IS romance at it's BEST! It was tragically beautiful. Intoxicating. Captivating. I LOVED it! Mia Asher continues to wow me with her stories of lust and love. The writing was flawless, and I could even envision the beauty of Paris as I read this lovely, angsty read. The setting, the story line, the characters... it was all simply perfect! I thoroughly enjoyed Sebastian and Valentina's story and was shocked at the twist. I was NOT expecting that! Mia Asher has become a 1-click author for me. I highly recommend she becomes one for you too!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment