Tuesday, May 9, 2017

UNTIL SAGE by Aurora Rose Reynolds: Review by Lys

Until Sage (Until Him, #2)Until Sage by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Looking for an alpha read? No one rocks the alpha character like Aurora Rose Reynolds. These Mayson men have dominated my Kindle for quite awhile now! Sage Mayson is the quintessential alpha. Strong, gorgeous, and determined to get what he wants. I loved that Kim tried to resist all his hotness. Silly girl had no chance! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. In this case, the orchard! I enjoyed Sage and Kim's story. It was heart breaking yet endearing. There is nothing sexier than a man that knows how to take care of his woman. I can't wait for more from this author. There are still a few Mayson men to meet! Until then...

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment