Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Freed by Stephie Walls ~ Review by Juls


5 Stars!!


"Life had brought me exactly what I thought I didn’t need at precisely the moment I needed it most. Lying beside him tonight was proof of that. I’d come through the storm, and he’d provided the umbrella."


Tears of happiness are gliding down my face. I just finished Freed, and I couldn't be more happier with the way everything turned out. This two part series was so good and the conclusion in book 2 was perfect. I was so nervous to start Freed because I felt that the story line could have went two different ways. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some readers that get upset with some of the events that take place, but I'm extremely happy and believe that everything happens for a reason. My favorite -one of the hottest scenes ever- was the office scene when Annie went to her husband's work after having lunch with a friend. I think that was when something clicked for Annie and everything seemed to change from there. I loved it! It had its sad moments, it also had its happy moments, and those are the moments why this is by far a 5 star read!!

-Juls

No comments:

Post a Comment