Monday, May 1, 2017

JOY RIDE by Lauren Blakely: Review by Lys

Joy RideJoy Ride by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Woot! Woot! This book was FANTASTIC! I completely fell in love with Max, and I adored Henley! Their story was fun, smart, and INCREDIBLY HOT! That scene with the Dodge Charger... HOLY HELL! I could feel the heat radiating off the pages! I greatly enjoyed Max and Henley's rivals to lovers story line, the witty dialogue, and the sweet moments between them. I especially loved Henley's To-Do List and Max's knowledge of 80's pop culture. I appreciate when an author gives their characters something unique to only them. I think it makes the character real. I was beyond giddy when there were cameo scenes with characters from the author's previous novels. I have truly missed them all! I have loved many of Lauren Blakely's couples, but I think Max and Henley are one of my most favorite! I can't wait to read what's next from this amazing author. I am looking forward to Max's sister, Mia's, story next!

♥ Review by Lys

*Max is Chase's brother from Full Package
Joy Stick is a Standalone novel

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment