Monday, September 18, 2017

Always You by Roxie Noir ~ Review by Juls


3.5 Stars!!

“It’s just bullshit details is all,”

“Sometimes the bullshit details are the important part. That’s what makes all this shit... I don’t know. Real?”

Always You was not only about two band-mates falling in love, but about two best-friends that knew the darkness of each others lives and still loved each other. Trent and Darcy have always been the best of friends but had hidden their feelings for one another. I liked their friendship, and I enjoyed their relationship. I loved the part when they went to that old house to "Ghost Hunt". It was so funny! Darcy was such a fire cracker and Trent is her perfect match! It did have some sad moments, but overall, it had me smiling when it came to Trent and Darcy!

-Juls

No comments:

Post a Comment