Monday, September 4, 2017

Breathing You In by S. Moose ~ Review by Juls

Breathing You InBreathing You In by S. Moose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Stars!

“I see you, Logan. I see all of you. Behind all the anger and sadness, I can feel your heart—and it's beating, filling you with the air and nourishment you need to get you through the day. You're not alone anymore. I want to be the one to vanquish your demons.”

My heart hurt for Logan and the pain that losing his wife caused him. As a reader, I was able to connect with how much he loved his late wife, Shannon. The emotions he goes through and the fact that he never let anyone get close to him broke my heart. I was so happy for him when he met Hannah and started to let her in little by little. I loved the fact that their relationship started off as friends versus love at first sight. I felt that helped their relationship create a strong bond. Hannah brought light to his darkness that allowed him to shine. I really liked them together, and I enjoyed reading Logan's journey of finding his second chance at love!

- Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment