Thursday, September 28, 2017

Whiskey Burning by Bella Jewel ~ Review by Juls

Whiskey Burning (Iron Fury MC)Whiskey Burning by Bella Jewel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!

“Because your eyes are the same as mine. Your voice speaks the same pain. I’m drawn to you. I don’t know why, but I can’t seem to be able to back off.” ~ Maverick



At the end of the book Bella Jewel says... “I swear, it isn’t a cliffhanger!!” Well, I’m not too sure I agree with that! At the end, I sure felt a little like I was hanging!! But that’s okay! That just keeps me coming back for more! I really like Bella Jewel’s stories! I loved that Burning Whiskey wasn’t just a love story; it also was pretty intense! It gave me a few good laughs, especially when Scarlett had an internal battle with herself..

“Damn you, body, for betraying me, you’re supposed to be on my side, you’re supposed to hate him with me. And fuck you, vagina. Don’t get me started on you.”

I just hate when our vagina’s don’t listen! Haha! The connection between Maverick and Scarlett was great! I liked them together, and I loved that Maverick opened his heart to her. I’m also really looking forward to reading Amalie and Malakai’s Story! Just by the little interaction they had in Whiskey Burning, I can tell they are going to make the heat rise!

~ Juls


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment