Thursday, September 7, 2017

LUCKY NUMBER ELEVEN by Adriana Locke: Review by Lys

Lucky Number ElevenLucky Number Eleven by Adriana Locke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Woot! Woot! Another win for Adriana Locke! I am a huge football fan, and this book met every craving and expectation. A sexy baller with a dirty mouth and abs for days? Mmm... I could not help but imagine NFL wide receiver, Julian Edelman. Branch Best truly is sex on a stick. Absolutely DEE-LISH!! I got completely lost in Branch and Layla's story. I was swept away by their love affair. What started off with an unexpected weekend of fun, became so much more. These two lit up the pages with their sexy banter and off the chart chemistry. It was beautiful to see them come together. Let's not forget Layla's brother, Finn, and best friend, Poppy. These two added so much to the story. When Finn confronted Branch, my God, I couldn't decide who was hotter! I would love, love, love to read their story next! Adriana Locke continues to give her readers romance at its best!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment