Thursday, September 7, 2017

HATE TO LOVE YOU by Tijan: Review by Lys

Hate to Love YouHate to Love You by Tijan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

WHOA! What a story! So much angst, emotion, and intense drama! Shay Coleman... this man is every college girls' dream. The star quarterback, hot, and smart. He had me swooning and fanning myself time and time again! Kennedy was a bit more complicated, sometimes a bit over the top, but I found myself drawn to her vulnerability. I loved these two together! They really were a perfect match. There were so many surprises and unexpected twists in this story; therefore, I never found myself skimming or searching for dialogue. Just when I thought everything was tied up in a pretty little bow, another part of the story unraveled. I really enjoyed Hate to Love You. Tijan has become a 1-click author for me. I can't wait to read what she writes next!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment