Thursday, September 14, 2017

Pitch Dark by A.M. Wiilson and Alex Grayson ~ Review by Juls

Pitch DarkPitch Dark by A.M. Wilson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!

At the end of the story, in the acknowledgements, one of the authors wrote...

"From day one Alex and I knew we wanted this book to be different and dark, and I’m damn proud to say we delivered. I hope you, our readers, agree."

I'd have to say... I totally agree!! This book was by far a dark read! If you have triggers with sexual abuse, I highly recommend you not read this. I've read a good amount of dark stories and this one was even a little hard for me at times. As for different? Yes, it's definitely different with the twist that takes place. Another thing that was different was the style of writing. At the end, you find out why the authors switched back and forth the way they did. It kept me playing the guessing game! I liked the way the story came together. So, if you can handle a pretty dark read that will keep you guessing, this is for you! As for me, I'll now be searching for a little lighter read. Of course, that's just until the next one comes along from these two gifted authors!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment