Monday, September 18, 2017

DEAR BRIDGET, I WANT YOU by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland: Review by Lys

Dear Bridget, I Want YouDear Bridget, I Want You by Penelope Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Sweet & Sexy Stars!!!

Bravo! Bravo! Another fantastic read by this dynamic duo! These two authors are definitely the "It Girls" of their genre! Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland have brought us a beautifully written, fun, and romantic story about second chances. I adored Simon and Bridget's unexpected love match. It was not only sweet and sexy, it had a surprise twist that I did not see coming that brought everything full circle. To say that I was shocked would be a lie. However, I will say that I was so happy with how it played out. Simon is EVERYTHING! There is nothing better than a love story that makes you laugh, swoon, and fall in love with it's characters. Dear Bridget, I Want You is all that and so much more!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment