Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Darkest Hour by Bella Jewel ~ Review by Juls

Darkest HourDarkest Hour by Bella Jewel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!

Sometimes these stories we read leave us hanging. I’m sure we all have that love/hate relationship when it comes to cliffhangers. This time, the only thing I was left with was so much excitement! I can NOT WAIT for the next book in the Iron Fury, MC series to be released!!! OMG, that ending left me with the biggest smile just thinking about what’s to come! The best thing about it is that we don’t have to wait very long! I am truly loving this series. Seriously, every book has been so good, and I swear they just keep getting hotter and hotter!! I might even go out on a limb and say that one of the sex scenes in Darkest Hour has got to be the hottest scene from all three books!! I honestly was wishing my husband was home at the time because it really left me all hot and bothered! HaHa!! Bella Jewel is doing great things with these sexy men, and I just can’t wait to get my hands on the next badass biker!!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment