Monday, February 5, 2018

FOLLOW ME BACK by A.L. Jackson: Review by Lys

Follow Me Back (Fight for Me, #2)Follow Me Back by A.L. Jackson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was such a beautifully written story! A.L. Jackson is a master at captivating you with her storyline and creating a connection between the reader and her characters. I LOVED Kale! His broken heart and fear pulled at all my emotions. One moment he was confident and cocky, and then the next, he was sweet and vulnerable. I could not get enough of this man! The push and pull and the heat and humor between Kale and Hope was perfect. It was so, sooo good! The kids! OMG, these precious kids will melt your heart! Follow Me Back is everything a great romantic read is made of. I highly recommend! Fall in love with Kale, Hope, and sweet Evan today!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment