Wednesday, February 21, 2018

GETTING HOTTER by Elle Kennedy: Review by Lys

Getting Hotter (Out of Uniform, #8)Getting Hotter by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

WHOA! This book was so much more than I bargained for! Getting Hotter is the perfect title for this next volume in the Out of Uniform series because the heat was OFF THE CHARTS! Seth and Miranda's story was sweet and super sexy. I loved Seth's intensity and Miranda's strength. The emotional twist at the end was completely unexpected. Another HUGE surprise for me was Dylan's story. I did not see that coming! I didn't read the previous volumes, so I had no idea. To be honest, it really pushed me outside my boundaries, but this author is such an amazing storyteller, that I was able to look past it and really enjoy this novel as a whole. If you are a fan of alpha males, strong heroines, and sweet kiddos that will melt your heart, Getting Hotter is just the book for you!

♥ Review by Lys

Contemporary with a bit of unconventional romance

Written in 3rd person POV

Navy Seal/Single Mother

M/F and M/M

HEA

Interconnected standalone

1-Click Author!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment