Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Saving Me by Sadie Allen ~ Review by Juls

Saving MeSaving Me by Sadie Allen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!

“It’s all part of my plan.”

“Plan for what?”

“My plan for saving you.”



Just reading that quote hurts my heart. I love that Sadie Allen can take something so tragic and turn it into a beautifully written story. This is the first book I’ve read of hers and it completely blew my mind. I know for a fact I can’t give Saving Me anything less than 5 Stars! I loved the main characters. Blake and Elodie brought so much to the story, and I will be having a high school crush on Sterling for awhile. He was perfect; with the most genuine heart and the most uplifting words.

“Your beauty isn’t just on the outside; you have this light inside you that you don’t even realize you have. You’re beautiful on the inside. I don’t know how it all got twisted inside your head, but you are. Your beauty shines so bright that you practically glow.”

As for Ally, I’m sure there are many girls out there that can relate to her story. After hitting rock bottom, I’m sure it’s hard to move on. I’m so happy Ally had Sterling to show her the beauty in life. I hope that any girls that are going through what Ally did, find their Sterling. Everyone can use someone like him. He truly saved her; in more ways than one. I don’t think there’s anything better than that.

“His love was my anchor. My lifeline. He didn’t realize this, but after that day, Sterling just kept on saving me … and I hoped he never stopped.”


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment