Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Finding Home by K.L. Humphreys ~ Review by Juls

Finding HomeFinding Home by K.L. Humphreys
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars.

When I first read the synopsis for Finding Home, I was really looking forward to reading about Trent and Michelle. This is the first time I've read one of K.L. Humphrey's stories, so I wasn't too sure on what to expect. I unfortunately, did not connect with the charters as much as I'd like. I did think the story line was good, I liked that it had a little suspense, but I think the chemistry between Trent and Michelle was a little rushed. I tend to have a hard time with stories that the characters relationship moves so fast. I think it's more of a personal thing verses the writing style of the author. I did see that other readers enjoyed this story a little more than I did. Which, is perfectly fine. Because although I didn't connect like I usually do, it doesn't mean that someone else won't enjoy it even more!


~ Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment