Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Hate Notes by Vi Keeland ~ Review by Juls

Hate NotesHate Notes by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Dream A Little Dream of Me!

All the feels! I loved it and the words fit perfectly with this fairytale! Hate Notes is a fairytale that I’ll continue to remember and use to remind myself to live life to the fullest. To dream big and never give up on those dreams! Charlotte never gave up on hers, and I’m so happy she didn’t! Honestly, when it comes to Charlotte, she was perfect! She was so funny and the random things she did had me laughing. I honestly don’t think I’ll look at typing the same anymore! She was also so bold and fierce! When she wanted something, she went for it and she didn’t do it discreetly. Just ask Reed! Reed did everything he could to keep her at a distance, but her quirkiness seemed to break him down little by little. I also loved Reed! I mean, really? What’s not to love about a broody, powerful man that makes you just want to hold him and never let go! Hate Notes was so good! It's a MUST read if your looking for something that pretty much has a little of everything!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment