Monday, February 18, 2019

THE RISK (Briar U, #2) by Elle Kennedy: Review by Lys

The Risk (Briar U #2)The Risk by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WooHoo! The Risk was freakin' amaaazing! I am so in LOVE with this book! Just as the author said it would be, it was one wild ride that I did not want to get off of! The storyline, the characters, the creative dialogue... all PERFECTION!

This series is such a gem. There are so many wonderful characters that you fall in love with and want more from. Hunter, Mike, Nate, Brooks, Hazel... I want it all. More Briar U and definitely a Harvard spin off! I just can't get enough of this author's stories and her beloved characters.

Though I have loved all the hockey players, no one has come close to how I feel about Garrett Graham until now. Jake Connelly stole my heart! The confident way he carries himself, his witty personality, and that wicked, wicked mouth. He is so incredibly sexy. He made me want to lick my Kindle!

Brenna is a force to be reckoned with. She is strong, smart, and oozes sexuality. Brenna is the kind of girl that takes what she wants and doesn't apologize. The elusive, charismatic, team Captain didn't stand a chance against her!

I loved the forbidden love story between Jake and Brenna. Their chemistry was off the charts. Gah, the angst! I devoured every minute of it! Their sarcastic banter and flirty relationship was fun and made my heart sing.

The Risk had it all! It even had a bit of an emotional element to it that brought a tear or two to my eyes. It was so touching! *sigh* Elle Kennedy continues to be one of my most favorite authors. I can't wait for, The Play. I am dying to know who the hero and heroine will be. Eeeek! Counting down the days until October!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment