Tuesday, February 26, 2019

TUMBLE (Dogwood Lane, #1) by Adriana Locke: Review by Lys

Tumble (Dogwood Lane, #1)Tumble by Adriana Locke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

YAASSSS!!! Adriana Locke has written another incredible, heart warming, small town love story about second chances.

I absolutely LOVED Tumble. I adored Dane and Neely, and I am so excited about all the new characters. Adriana has the BEST characters! They are real and relatable. Each with their own endearing, captivating personality.

When I pick up one of her novels, I just know that I am going to laugh, sigh, and swoon until the very end. There's nothing like losing yourself in her words and falling in love with her hero.

Tumble was everything I hoped it would be and has left me wanting more from Dogwood Lane. I am excited for what is yet to come!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment