Tuesday, February 12, 2019

LUCK OF THE DEVIL by Meghan March: Review by Lys

Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)Luck of the Devil by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can't believe I am even going to say this. I am shocked that I am even thinking it. Maybe it's because I haven't read the Mount Trilogy in awhile and Mount is not fresh on my mind, but do I dare say... JERICHO FORGE IS MY FAVORITE! There, I said it. I said it! Gah, I never thought this day would come, but THIS man! Holy hotness... Jericho Forge rocked my world.

I loved this second book in the Forge Trilogy even more so than the first! How is that even possible?! The storyline just keeps getting better and even more complex. Jericho and Indy continue to consume me with the fire and passion between them. Jericho is staying true to his delicious, alpha male self and Indy continues to blossom. I adore this couple, and I can't wait to see how their story plays out.

That being said... that ending! Meghan March is the queen of cliffhangers! She gets you to the point where you are hanging on her every word and then BAM! She has got me all twisted up and anxiously awaiting, Heart Of The Devil. March 12 cannot come soon enough. I am counting down the days!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment