Tuesday, February 12, 2019

The Son & His Hope by Pepper Winters ~ Review by Juls

The Son & His Hope (The Ribbon Duet)The Son & His Hope by Pepper Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Have you ever heard that song, Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden? I just happened to hear it right after finishing, The Son & His Hope, and all I could think about was this entire series. It has Ren and Della’s love story written all over it as well as Jacob and Hope's. The love that is shared between these couples, between this family, is truly as deep as one can get. Their stories... their love... it’s all consuming and one that will forever be in my heart. Pepper Winters has written such an emotional series, one that will never be forgotten. I truly believe this is her best yet. These characters have taken up stock in my heart, and I’m sure I won’t be the only reader to suffer from the worst book hangover ever! I have loved Ren & Della from the beginning, and I’ve fallen head over hills in love with Jacob and Hope. As far as, The Son & His Hope, my heart broke for Jacob. Actually, it’s still breaking. The constant fear of losing it all always on his conscious makes me so sad for him. But in the end, I know he realizes love is worth it all. The Ribbon Duet was simply perfect, I just don't know how Pepper Winters will top this! But if I'm being honest, I'm not too sure I want her to!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment