Monday, February 25, 2019

WHEN AUGUST ENDS by Penelope Ward: Review by Lys

When August EndsWhen August Ends by Penelope Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There's nothing like a story that makes you feel. Noah and Heather had me laughing out loud, gasping, sighing, and even shedding a few tears. There were times when I had butterflies in my stomach, and other times, it was tied in knots!

From the very start, I was all in. Penelope Ward does such an amazing job humanizing her characters. You can't help but fall in love with them! The silly things they say and the quirky things they do, combined with all the passion and emotion, make it all so real.

Full of humor, heat, and heart, When August Ends is everything I love in a romance read. I have read every single one of this authors stories, and I can't wait to read what she releases next!

I highly recommend When August Ends as your next read!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment