Tuesday, February 18, 2020

ANGRY GOD by L.J. Shen: Review by Lys

Angry God (All Saints High, #3)Angry God by L.J. Shen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5+++ STARS!!!

Angry God is an EPIC read! A PHENOMENAL story with a BRILLIANT plot and EXTRAORDINARY characters! I have LOVED every book in this series, but Angry God is my ultimate FAVORITE. It was beyond anything I could have imagined and it has left me ruined for the next author. L.J. Shen is a mastermind when it comes to delivering a story that consumes you... mind, body, and soul. She pulls at every emotion... even the ones you keep locked away.

There is so much about this story that was AMAZING. The enemies-to-lovers storyline between Vaughn and Lenny, the fierce love between Vaughn and his parents (Vicious is EVERYTHING!), and how in the end, everyone got exactly what they deserved. The epilogue could not have been sweeter!

Angry God is hands down an I Love Story Time Favorite. Fans of L.J. Shen are going crazy over Vaughn's story and we have already named it one of the BEST BOOKS of 2020. Angry God is an absolute MUST READ!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment